Monday, July 12, 2010

Staff Retreat

So, I'm a bit behind on my blogging, but things have been quite busy around here.
Let me catch you up a bit.
The last week of June, we had Thursday and Friday off. All of the staff from GES and the other school the Ektrakuls own, NCA (which is across the street) went to the beach! We chartered 2 buses and made the 3-4 hour drive from Bangkok to Pattaya. There were Thai teachers, Philippino teachers, American teachers, Chinese teachers, and Canadian teachers. It was great to get to spend time with everyone outside of a school setting.
We relaxed and played some "get to know you" games, like scavenger hunts and never have I ever.
It was an awesome weekend! Pattaya isn't exactly the most beautiful beach in Thailand, but it was a good break from routine. We hung out on the beach and went to the movies and did some shopping at the mall...
I'll be traveling to some of the nicer beaches on some upcoming breaks probably :)
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those beaches look amazing:)
Liz, I miss you! We are beginning to count the days to India, and I wish so much I was going to be seeing you there.
Keep up the blogging and updates. I am going to email you soon dear friend.

Love you,
Manda Didi