Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Little Update

So, An update about the orphanage. 28 hours after the fundraising began, more than enough was raised to send all 12 kids to school, which means there is money left over for food and other provisions! Praise the Lord!! I will continue to post updates about India and Asha Mission as I get them. 3 of the 5 that were in India last fall are going back in just a few weeks. Lord willing I will be going for 2 weeks at the end of October, and one of those girls will still be there. It will be an amazing reunion and I am sooo looking forward to it. I can't wait to call the kids and see how their first few days of school went (especially the ones who had never been!) and to get the okay to come in October.
Now a shift back to life in Thailand. I am absolutely loving it here. The food is amazing, the people are amazing, and I am really learning my way around. There is so much to update, but I am tired, so for lack of time, I will just leave you with some pictures. We had crazy hat day on Wednesday, and some of the students were very creative! Here are a few pictures from the day:








No comments: