Thursday, May 1, 2008

What I'm Doing....

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my site.

I set up this blog as a way of communicating with you all this summer. This is an easy way to keep in touch and you can come on here and read about what I'm doing, where I'm at, and what God is teaching me. I'm not sure how often I will be able to update it because I don't know how much access I will have to the internet so check it every so often to see if there is a post.

I will be in Thailand for six weeks and India for three. I fly out of Greensboro May 24th and land in Bangkok a whole 2 days later! (That's a lot of traveling!!). Then on July 8th I fly to India where I will be until July 23rd.

I am so excited about this summer!
I will post more details before I leave about who I will be with and what I will be doing. And I would love to be able to keep up with what you are up to, so comment and let me know!

5 comments:

B. Frye said...

Liz,
I really enjoyed our visit today :)I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to read about your adventures...I leave you (temporarily ) with a quote from Thoreau
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."
Much love,
dr. frye

Julie said...

Liz I am so excited for you (and jealous)! I know that it's going to be a great summer that the Lord really uses for His glory!

Darcey said...

Liz,
My name is Darcey Fraser and I found your blog interesting. Remember where God Guides, God provides. So when you feel weary know that God will give you the strength you need to push through.I'll leave you with a quote from prverbs 31: Give her the fruit of her hands,And let her own works praise her in the gates.I pray for you on your lifes journey.

mrs dawson said...

Liz I am so glad you got there. I am so thankful that you saw some people you know. I am praying for you and your team. I pray God will draw you close to Him and teach you much. I love you mom I would love the hot pink taxis!! love you mom

Uncle Jim said...

Hope things continue to go well for you. Be safe. Do the Lord's work. Love you. Uncle Jim