Thursday, May 22, 2008

1 more day!!

Sorry It's been so long since I have posted, I have been quite busy trying to get everything together and spend time with family before I leave.

I leave Saturday afternoon to fly to LA to meet up with my teammates, Daniel and Kristina. We fly from there to Bangkok. Daniel is from CA and Kristina is from GA and they are both students. They have never been out of the country before so I am very excited to get to experience their reactions. They are both great and we have been emailing back and forth and have gotten to know each other a bit. I am excited to finally get to meet them!

As I said in my last post, it is going to be 2 full days of traveling before actually arriving in Bangkok and then once we get there we will also be doing quite a lot of traveling to minister in several different small towns besides Bangkok. After being in Thailand for six weeks I leave my two teammates who are returning to the US and I will be flying by myself to India where I'll meet up with a few people for about two weeks before flying back to the US. Please pray for safety during all this traveling. Also pray for my two teammates and I that we will get along and be able to work together well.

Well... you won't be hearing from me again until I am across the world! Thailand is 11 hours ahead so while you are going to bed I will just be waking up. That just blows my mind sometimes! I should have access to the internet while I am there and will try to update this weekly. Have a wonderful summer everyone and thanks for following my trip!!

1 comment:

Darcey said...

Your belly must be rolling like a roller coaster. When I left for Africa this Dacember I was so exited. Gods work is so rewarding. God speed sister in crist.
John7:37-38 If anyone thirsts,let him come to me and drink. He who believes in me, as the scripture said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. one of my favorite passages yet so apropriate for you. Grace and peace Darcey Fraser