Thursday, October 14, 2010

India

It has been a whirlwind of a week. Between getting report cards done, writing finals, teaching, and getting ready for India, there has been little time for rest. But it will be SOOOO worth it. I am so excited and so blessed to have the opportunity to go back. I never know when it will be, but I always leave feeling that I will be back one day. This one day happens to be exactly a year from my arrival there in 2009... how awesome is that??
Please pray that God would sustain us. It can be a very tiring experience, but I hope through the hand of the Lord I will be able to give it my all and still come back feeling somewhat rested and ready for next semester.
I feel so inadequate. There are some amazing women that have gone with me and now before me, and they are big shoes to fill! Pray that the children would grow and be discipled through our time there and that they would know they are loved, not only by me, but more importantly by our heavenly father. Pray for energy and rest and just a sweet time with these children that I love!
I won't have internet, so this will be my last post until I get back in 2 weeks.
Thanks for the prayers and support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lizzie!! I hope you have a marvelous time in India w/ your babies. :) I love you lots. (and miss you, of course)