Thursday, October 7, 2010

A collage of Pictures

Sorry... I'm really bad at keeping this updated. Instead of writing a bunch of words about what I've been up to, here are some pictures:

GES had a talent show a few weekends ago:






The 2nd and 4th grade went on a field trip to Safari World, a small animal theme park (reminded me of my Disney Days... on a much smaller scale of course!):
















A fun night out to the Bangkok Spanish club's Venetian Mask party:



More to come. We have one more week left of the first semester of school. I've been here 4 1/2 months! I can't believe how quickly it's gone by (and how behind I am in so many of my classes!!). Tomorrow is a workday and we will spend it putting in grades, getting report cards ready, and planning for next semester. Then I'm off to India for 2 weeks!! I'm super excited, although there is lots to do! Don't expect an update from me while I'm there, because more than likely I won't have access to internet, but I will post pictures and stories as soon as I get back :)

No comments: