Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy Busy

Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. It's been super busy around here. School starts Thursday and it's been crazy trying to get lesson plans made, get the classroom organized, develop a system of consequences/rewards, AND paint my room. It's been quite exhausting. I have pictures and stories to post, but they will have to wait until I get some rest and get through the first week of school.
I'm super excited about it and can't wait to meet the kids. This weekend we get to go on a little weekend retreat to relax (although I'll be writing lesson plans for next week... it never really ends :P ).
Everything is great. I'm healthy, I have great friends, amazing food, and a room that is slowly but surely coming together. It already feels like home here (just a little bit hotter!).
It's off to bed for now. Check for a substantial update later next week :P

No comments: