Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home

After 30 hours of traveling I arrived home safe and sound yesterday.

But I'm not ready to be back. I wasn't ready to leave. My heart still longs to be where I left it... In India with all those precious orphans.

It's hard being back. Definitely a big adjustment. There are lots of errands to run and things to get done and the normalcy of life will kick into high gear soon.

People ask questions and I don't know how to answer. I have no idea how to get across what I've seen and experienced. I wish you could have been there to see it. It's so hard to try and explain something so foreign. But I will try.

For now I think I'm going to go back to bed. Jet lag woke me up super early, but I think I'm about to fall back asleep.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Darcey said...

I've read all about your trip, It sounds awesome! God has blessed you , I can tell. Isn't it amazing the work God does in us when we listen to him. God put a love in my heart for orphans as well and honestly Iv never known anyone else until I read about you. Keep listening his words are fierce to the enemy. I pray for you. Darcey