Thursday, June 16, 2011

Construction

So, things are pretty upside down around here. Offices have been shuffled and furniture has been moved and who knows where half of the stuff ended up! But it's definitely going to be beautiful when it's all said and done! I can't wait to see the finished product... they are saying the end of July, which probably really means around September, or at least that's my guess.
To cover up the construction, they have posted HUGE posters of us teaching. They just choose random pictures from throughout the year and post them up, sometimes around the school, and sometimes randomly on billboards around the city. I made it on one this year :) And it's actually a decent picture.
Here's a bit of what the construction looks like right now... I wish I had before and after pictures, but you'll just have to go with the in-between pictures.





No comments: