Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. It's been busy here lately. Not only that, but I just can't seem to find the words to describe how things are here. Unless you've been to India, it's hard to explain what it's like. There really isn't anything to compare it to that would give you a true picture of life here. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to sit down and put my thoughts together. But I did want to let everyone that I am alive and well and loving it here. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We got together with several Americans here and put together the best Thanksgiving meal that we could with our resources :) We had turkey and potatoes and green beans. It was wonderful. I am so thankful for this time to be here in India and to travel and just have my eyes opened to all that God is doing around the world.
I hope everyone is well and enjoying this holiday season. I miss you all. Thanks for the prayers. I can't believe that I only have 3 more weeks here!
I will try to write a better update over the next week or so, thanks for being patient with me!
Love,
Liz


Here's a picture of the whole Thanksgiving gang

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh we missed you at Thanksgiving, but I'm so glad you had a good time! We love you!